Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player Not Runnign

May 20, 2015 May 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Am Using Mozilla And Trying to open a swf And It Said Flash Plugin Needed So I Downloaded Flash Setup and when i tried installing it the setup said flash already exist !! then i downloaded flash uninstaller then uninstalled it then again it said flash already exist!! 

e8e08d4de361a0391a2f14f5927265b0.png

Please Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi chomux,

Looks like you're downloading the wrong installer. There are several versions of Flash Player: ActiveX Control for IE, NPAPI plugin for Firefox, and PPAPI plugin for Opera.  Beginning with Windows 8, Microsoft embeds Flash Player in IE and users cannot install it separately.  The error you're getting indicates that you have downloaded the ActiveX Control installer and your OS is Windows 8.x, therefore, the installer is displaying the correct error.

To ensure you're getting the NPAPI plugin (for Firefox) installer, go to get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions. In step 1 select your operating system.  In step 2 select 'FP 17 for Firefox - NPAPI'.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope No Use It's Running As HTML 5 Player Still I Can't View Flash Player !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2015 May 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi chomux,

Did you successfully install the NPAPI plugin?  Are you trying to view a SWF file that is saved locally on your computer or is it on a website?  If on a website, what is the URL to the content you are attempting to view?

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines