• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What happened to the image field when creating an image type field for the webapp?

Engaged ,
May 20, 2015 May 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happened to the image field when creating an image type field for the webapp?

TOPICS
Web apps

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , May 22, 2015 May 22, 2015

The answer is the IMAGE item has been changed to MEDIA.

Sorry, Ian, when search for this discussion, I didn't get any results. All good and thanks for chiming in. Hope all is well.

Teejay

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 20, 2015 May 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Already threads on this TJ.

If you have the new editor on, this brings it inline with the one there. If you do not want to use New editor stuff - disable that aspect of BC.next, clear cache and it will go back to the old one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 22, 2015 May 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The answer is the IMAGE item has been changed to MEDIA.

Sorry, Ian, when search for this discussion, I didn't get any results. All good and thanks for chiming in. Hope all is well.

Teejay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do you always say my name wrong Teejay?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My sincerest apologies, Liam! Would you believe it is auto-correct?   I honestly don't know why? I will have to ask all of my friends, named Ian.  Have a good weekend!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines