• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Good morning, I am writing about a problem of permission to read e-books from me regularly purchased IBS Shop. About ten days ago I had to restore the factory data of my tablet Xperia Z3 8 "; the program reader e-book I use is Blufire Reader, was author

New Here ,
May 22, 2015 May 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buongiorno,

vi scrivo in merito ad un problema di autorizzazione alla lettura di e-books da me regolarmente acquistati su IBS Shop.

Circa dieci giorni fa ho dovuto ripristinare i dati di fabbrica del mio tablet Xperia Z3 8"; il programma lettore di e-book che uso è Blufire Reader, era autorizzato alla lettura

dei libri protetti con DRM Adobe, prima di ripristinare i dati di fabbrica ho provveduto a togliere l'autorizzazione al reader per la vostra protezione.

Dopo il ripristino ho reinstallato le mie app, ma quando ho cercato di autorizzare il lettore Blufire alla lettura dei libri protetti da DRM di Adobe, mi è stata segnala l'impossibilità

di tale autorizzazione in quanto "raggiunto limite massimo di dispositivi autorizzabili".

Uso un portatile per l'acquisto di libri elettronici da IBS, il sito web prima di permettermi di scaricare i libri li archivia nel loro cloud,

Ho un lettore e-book Sony PRS-T1.

Ho un tablet Asus ME173 7" (a causa di un caduta il touch scree funziona una volta si ed una no).

Ho un tablet Xperia Z3 8" che ha sostituito l'Asus.

Ho alcune domande da farvi:

1) abbinati al mio indirizzo di posta elettronica con cui vi arriva questa e-mail quanti dispositivi possono essere autorizzati?

2) posso toglere l'autorizzazione alla App che uso per testarne un'altra/e per decidere se cambiare l'app per leggere i libri protetti da DRM?

3) se si, per quante volte?

4) nel mio caso, i dispositivi che ho, possono essere autorizzati tutti?

5) se una persona decide di avere sempre l'ultima versione di un tablet / lettore e-book può disabilitare uno dei precedenti e autorizzare quello nuovo senza problemi?

6) come funziona il contatore delle autorizzazioni?

Vi chiedo di rispondere alle mie domande e di ripristinare la possibilità di leggere i miei libri dove e quando voglio.

Con l'occasione vi saluto.

Enzo Pieri

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good morning,

I am writing about a problem of permission to read e-books from me regularly purchased IBS Shop.

About ten days ago I had to restore the factory data of my tablet Xperia Z3 8 "; the program reader e-book I use is Blufire Reader, was authorized to read

books protected with Adobe DRM, before restoring the factory records I proceeded to remove the authorization to the reader for your protection.

After restoring I reinstalled my app, but when I tried to authorize the reader Blufire to reading books protected by DRM Adobe, I was noted the impossibility

such authorization because "reached maximum permissible devices".

Use a laptop to buy electronic books from IBS, the first website to allow me to download books stores them in their cloud,

I have an e-book reader Sony PRS-T1.

I have a tablet Asus ME173 7 "(due to a fall touch scree runs once and one no).

I have a tablet Xperia Z3 8 "which replaced the Asus.

I have some questions for you:

1) combined with my email address at which you get this e-mail how many devices can be authorized?

2) I can toglere authorization App I use to test another / and to decide whether to change the app to read books protected by DRM?

3) if so, for how many times?

4) In my case, the devices that I may be authorized all?

5) if a person decides to always have the latest version of a tablet / e-book reader can disable one of the above and authorize the new one without any problems?

6) how the counter of permits?

I ask you to answer my questions and to restore the ability to read my books wherever and whenever I want.

Greetings.

Enzo Pieri

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?