• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When trying to download from the library, I'm getting a "check activation" message. How do I "activate" my version of Adobe Digital Editions.

New Here ,
May 24, 2015 May 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to download from the library, I'm getting a "check activation" message.  How do I "activate" my version of Adobe Digital Editions.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 24, 2015 May 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey carolv29329703,

Please post your query in the Digital Editions community to seek for the right advice:

Adobe Digital Editions

You can try deauthorizing (Control + Shift + D) and then reauthorizing your account (only if you know your ID and password).

Please check and let us know if this helps.

Regards,

Anubha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 25, 2015 May 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

did that a dozen times to no avail.   Since I downloaded the 4.0 updated version,  I am ubable to do anything with an epub file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 25, 2015 May 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[topic moved to ADE forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines