• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Specify which topic displays first in CHM?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2007 Dec 12, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Each time I complile my .chm file, and subsequently open it, the first topic that shows up is half way through the topics list. I would obviously like the first topic, "introduction" to appear first.

Is anyone aware of a location within RoboHelp where I can specify this preference?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time,
Caleb

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 12, 2007 Dec 12, 2007
FYI, if anyone is having the same problem, I have found the solution. I had the Single Source Layout "pod" hidden (RoboHelp 7). Once going through the View menu to display it, simply right-clicking on the primary layout, selecting properties, and specifying the default topic did the trick.

The silly thing is it was already specified in that area....apparently re-specifying it "woke it up."

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2007 Dec 12, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
FYI, if anyone is having the same problem, I have found the solution. I had the Single Source Layout "pod" hidden (RoboHelp 7). Once going through the View menu to display it, simply right-clicking on the primary layout, selecting properties, and specifying the default topic did the trick.

The silly thing is it was already specified in that area....apparently re-specifying it "woke it up."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp