• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Will adobe presenter allow for collaborative authoring?

New Here ,
May 22, 2015 May 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will adobe presenter allow for collaborative authoring? (i.e. if I start an eLearning project in Adobe Presenter can I save the PowerPoint with additions from Adobe Presenter for another author to complete. This could be done with ability to save source file on desktop or something like that.)

An example would be if I was the main author and created the foundation, then I were to hand it over to the graphics person to add graphic or refine the visuals that are there, and lastly would need to allow the translator to translate into another language. All from the same project file.

How would that work if it is possible?

M-

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 26, 2015 May 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If all collaborators have Presenter 10, then you can use the Package feature, Publishing and viewing presentations, to share the source files between users.

If some users are just using PPT and others are using Presenter, then you would probably want the PPT content completed before working in Presenter. Sharing just the PPT(X) file after working in Presenter could lead to a disassociation of the audio and other media files that have been inserted using Presenter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources