• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can purchased video files be downloaded from third party server

Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2015 May 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌I want to build an aerial video imagebank. The files will be 4k files shot from a multicopter. I have 500 video files. Each file could be 5-6G in size. I can't store these files on BC because the limit is only 250Mb per file. Therefore, I need to store them on a third party server. When a site visitor buys a video file with the on-site shopping cart (via PayPal), I want to know if my Muse built website can link up to the video file on the third parter server and call it up to make it available for the client to download in the confirmation of purchase email.

TOPICS
3rd party integration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , May 27, 2015 May 27, 2015

I've used these guys for years:

Sell Downloads | PayLoadz

It costs a little bit per month but if you want something turnkey for the file size you are talking about. The downside is that the payment will not be integrated with BC or CRM etc, it will need to be done on payloadz site (unless you start to get fancy with both API's but that is another discussion).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,
May 27, 2015 May 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've used these guys for years:

Sell Downloads | PayLoadz

It costs a little bit per month but if you want something turnkey for the file size you are talking about. The downside is that the payment will not be integrated with BC or CRM etc, it will need to be done on payloadz site (unless you start to get fancy with both API's but that is another discussion).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2015 May 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

‌Thanks for your reply, I'll look into the feasibilty of your suggestion. Cheers Gordon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines