• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Toolbar buttons

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2007 Nov 30, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Toolbar buttons do not function.They appear enabled depending on the context I am in, but when clicked, nothing happens.
Menus options work and so do shortcut keys.
(Running on vista).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 30, 2007 Nov 30, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi siluhb and welcome to the RH community.
Can you tell us what versin of RH you are using, the output type (e.g. webhelp) you are using and the browser you have installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2007 Dec 06, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RH 7 trial download. I am talking about the toolbar buttons within the tool - not the output.
I will need to produce all outputs including webhelp.
IE is my browser

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 06, 2007 Dec 06, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are saying that the RH toolbar buttons don't work? None of them work? Did you install the trial with full administrator rights?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2007 Dec 14, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Colum. Thanks for your interest. No none of the toolbar buttons work within RH, but the menu items do. I don't remember when installing whether there was an administrator rights option - I would certainly have chosen it if there was. I guess this might be a problem in relation to vista, as another colleague's trial version is fine running on XP. I'm concerned about this as Adobe cannot advise me and I'm wondering whether I should go ahead with the purchase.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 14, 2007 Dec 14, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi siluhb.

I would first of all get your IT people to check that RH was installed with full administrative rights. This is essestial! It is not an option during the install routine. Instead it is the actual access rights you as a user have to the PC on which RH is installed and is controlled by them.

As far as Vista is concerned, this should not be an issue as RH7 supported the use of this OS. You could try uninstalling and reinstalling to see if the problem is something with the way the install completed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp