Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADE 4.0.3 - Windows 8.1 - minimize window

Explorer ,
May 28, 2015 May 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings.

I just installed ADE 4.0.3 under Wondows 8.1. The Windows Compatibility Center tells me ADE 4 is compatible, so I decided to try it, although the Adobe website still doesn't say anything about W 8.1 and ADE 4.03.

Installation went without a glitch and it actually works!

However...every time I minimize the window, ADE -according to Windows- runs into an unknown error and I have to close the application. This is just a nuisance as everything works ok once I restart ADE, but anybody got this also? Is there a fix or a setting for this? For the time being I just try to avoid minimizing the window.

Willem V.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 28, 2015 May 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[topic moved to ADE forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 29, 2015 May 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Greetings.

It may or may not mean anything, but I've discovered the following: if I open ADE I can switch to other applications using the ALT-SKIP keycombination and everything is ok AS LONG AS I DO NOT SKIP to the Desktop! The moment I do that, ADE stops etc. etc.

And it doesn't seem to make a difference whether I switch from ADE to the Desktop or from another application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines