• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I just reset my password, but when I try to install Adobe Flash Player, it doesn't accept my new password. What should I do?

New Here ,
May 27, 2015 May 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just reset my password, but when I try to install Adobe Flash Player, it doesn't accept new password.  What should I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2015 May 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi susanr16214188,

This is the OS, not Flash Player, prompting the password.  Please see the FAQ What userid & password do I need to install Flash Player? for more information.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See below for reply to Maria, but just in case: you don't actually need any password to update the Adobe  Flash player, if you're using your own home computer.

When you see the window that asks for your password, leave the space blank and click on the "OK" button below.  Wait a few seconds and your Flash Player will begin updating.  Takes about 3 seconds!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi ellend71270303,

Thanks for the feedback.  The info you mentioned is in the FAQ I linked to.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If this is your own Macintosh computer and you don't need to give any password each time you use it, then you don't need a password to update your Adobe Flash Player.  When you get to the page that asks for your password, leave it blank and click on the "OK" button at the bottom.  Wait a few seconds - and the  uploading

will start.  It took me 3 hrs to find this solution!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines