• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Numerous Newbie Questions

New Here ,
May 06, 2015 May 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a CC subscriber, and recently downloaded Muse. When I did so, a notification popped up and said Adobe would host up to 5 basic sites for free. I can find no other info, and I'm trying to plan things out.

First, how much data can be hosted/transferred through such a site?

Second, can I transfer my existing URL into BC without adding /businesscatalyst to the address?

Third, why does Adobe make finding information so difficult?

Fourth, I simply want to use Muse to rebuild a couple of existing sites, yet I was directed here from on-line chat, had to set up a new account to gain access to Live Chat, yet there is no live chat button in existence. What gives?

Fifth, does anyone else have frustrating issues like this, or am I just blind and missing something that's blatantly obvious to everyone else?

Thanks for any input you can give me.

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2015 May 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just wanted to reply that yes, someone else does have frustrations like yours and I have no idea why Adobe makes finding information so difficult!!  I keep uploading my site's index.html file and it just gets overwritten by some lorem ipsum default webpage stuff. But you don't want to know about my troubles!  I was hoping to see an answer to your questions here, but apparently there are none.  Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 28, 2015 May 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First Google Search:
Google

"business catalyst creative cloud" and the first few results have various answers that cover that.

Live chat is on quite a lot of the time but can not be up 24 hours a day for the whole globe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines