• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

oops this document couldnt be opened.

New Here ,
May 28, 2015 May 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oops this document couldn't be opened. Have factory reset kobo, created new email ,deauthoroized and uninstalled and reinstalled ADE 3.0. Have registered/authorised everything under the new email. Same result cannot drag from ADE cannot copy to device from ADE as kobo is not highlighted. Can send to device from My digital editions folder but get the error message. The files are epub files. Downloaded from public library via overdrive.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2015 May 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help help help please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much mods for approving my posts which are at this time remaining polite however I would appreciate access to help or a response to my question ,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not going to e helpful, sorry. I get the same message, can't open my library book. I had a computer crash several weeks ago, dowloaded a new version, it worked fine until this morning.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2015 Jun 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same problem too. Both my computer and kobo are properly authorized with my Adobe ID, I have reset my account password, installed a newer version of Digital Editions, and properly borrowed the books from the public library, receiving the required .acsm download. Still won't open. I have turned to Facebookto request assistance since there seems to be none received here, and I will post if I get any response. Please advise if you have fixed the problem and can help me out as well. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines