• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to download Flash player

New Here ,
May 30, 2015 May 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I attempt to download Adobe Flash it will not download nor load the download page. I go to the flash installer page, click the link and go to the download page but it never loads. The page stays grey/black. I've deleted all adobe programs from my computer. At the moment I cannot download the installer or uninstaller, both pages stay grey/black and will not load out.

What do I need to do to solve this issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click on the following Adobe link. Go to the bottom where it says, "Still having problems?". Click on the link for your browser.

If you are using Windows:

Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows

If you are using  Mac OS:

Installation problems | Flash Player | Mac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you but that does not work. I've tried that. It goes to the grey/black screen does not download and stays that way. Here is a screen shot of what happens when I click the download link. Screen Shot 2015-05-30 at 6.42.29 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might want to try posting again on Monday when Adobe staff are here to resolve problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Figured it out. Amazingly. Held down "option" and clicked the download link under "still having problems" and it immediately downloaded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines