• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blocked plug-ins after downloading the latest version of Flash Player

New Here ,
May 28, 2015 May 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My plug-ins were just fine til I received a request to download the latest version of Flash Player. I did and now the plug-ins are blocked in Safari. Should I just delete the download or what?  paulj25266652

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 28, 2015 May 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 31, 2015 May 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My request for information is not "the correct answer".  Please provide information if you need any help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2015 Jun 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was confused as to what you were asking for. Since then, Adobe had another update yesterday and now the plug-ins aren't blocked. I appreciate your interest in trying to help me and you did. Next time I will include all the info you said I should have to help discover a solution. Now I don't know how or if I need to update my post.

Thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 01, 2015 Jun 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the feedback.  And no, you don't need to do anything further.

If it happens again, you can check if you have the latest Flash Player version at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines