• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Authorize Computer misslyckas "fel user id eller password for the ebook vendor"

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2015 Jun 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jag försöker göra computer authorization i Adobe Digital Edition, men får fel på inloggningen, meddelandet säger att jag har fel user id eller password för den ebook vendorn. Jag kan logga in på Adobes hemsida med samma inloggningsuppgifter , så jag vet inte vad jag ska göra annorlunda. Hur kan jag göra för att felsöka och fixa? Sufete med allthop är att jag vill testa och använda en Sony PRS-350 som jag fått låna.

Tack på förhand! /Åsa

I am trying to authorize my compuuter in Adobe Digital Edition, but get error message fo rthe login, it says either the user id or the password is incorrect for that ebook vendor. I can login to the adobe website successfully using the same login details, so not sure what I shoudl do differently. Help needed with fixing this, since I want to hook up a Sony PRS-350 and try it out.

Thanks!

/Åsa

Additional thought - could it be that there should be a ebook vendor called Adobe Digital Edition in the list of vendors to pick from? The vendor I selected is called Adobe ID, since that was picked by default, and no other relevant vendpr to pcik exists. I really wish somebody knows more. Thanks!

Meddelandet redigerades av: Åsa Ode

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please share the screenshot of the error message? Also can you please details us the workflow you followed to get the authorization dialog.

For example, you got the authorization dialog through menu item or by opening a DRM encrypted book.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I opened Adobe Digital Editions 3.0, clicked Helped and then Authorize computer. Entered my adobe id and password, eBook vendor Adobe ID was already selected. When I click Authorize I get this message.

I have tried both with and without the Sony device connected, with same result. I have not yet tried to get an books, since this step needs to be finished before, according top instructions.

My colleague had the Sony reader before me, and we de—authorized it before I took these steps, if that is relevant information. I guess not.

Thanks!

Regards,

Åsa

Från: Dominic Michael

Skickat: den 2 juni 2015 07:22

Till: Åsa Ode

Ämne:  Authorize Computer misslyckas "fel user id eller password for the ebook vendor"

created by Dominic Michael<https://forums.adobe.com/people/Dominic+Michael> in Adobe Digital Editions - View the full discussion<https://forums.adobe.com/message/7600744#7600744>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2015 Jun 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please delete this thread for me. My adobe id does not work for tjis purpose, I checked with others and got results. Please remove and delete discussion. Thanks!

/Åsa

Skickat från min iPhone

2 jun 2015 kl. 07:21 skrev Dominic Michael <forums_noreply@adobe.com<mailto:forums_noreply@adobe.com>>:

created by Dominic Michael<https://forums.adobe.com/people/Dominic+Michael> in Adobe Digital Editions - View the full discussion<https://forums.adobe.com/message/7600744#7600744>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines