• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Merged Webhelp Links

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2007 Nov 23, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to link to topics in merged sub projects in Webhelp? I can't make the links relative, so that when the file is distributed to various locations, the links fail.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Nov 23, 2007 Nov 23, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Benburb and welcome to our community

You should probably take a look at fellow Adobe Community Expert Peter Grainge's site. Click here to visit Peter's site.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2007 Dec 17, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Rick and thanks also to Peter. I've converted my help projects successfully. It's worth noting that when creating a link, the popup option is not immediately available. However you can revisit it and change it from a jump link to a popup.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check those cross project popups work OK in the output. There was something similar to this where an option was not available on creation but was afterwards. Trouble is while the option was available, it didn't work. May be OK but check.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for the warning Peter. I've checked the output and everything seems OK. I'll keep an eye on things.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp