• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Click boxes set to show object with audio not working

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2015 Jun 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey team.  I am on CP 8.  I have a page with 5 click boxes (layered over an image to simulate a button)  I also have 5 coordinating smartshapes with text and audio attached to each.  The goal was, when the user clicks the click box it shows the linked shape and plays the audio and after the audio is finished, the shape hides and the person can click on the next one.  When I preview this, it works for the first click box I click on but the rest will not show their corresponding shape and play its audio.  I can click on any of the 5 and it will work but then subsequent click do not work.  I do get the click sound when clicking on the boxes.  I do have lead in audio to the slide but I do not think that is affecting anything.  Any thoughts?

Click 2.PNG

Click 1.PNG

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 01, 2015 Jun 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2015 Jun 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No it does not really address my issue.  I have the button showing a shape that plays the sound when shown.  The button itself is not playing the audio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2015 Jun 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Some off topic tips: replace the combinations image+click box by a shape filled with the image: Turn an Image into a Button - Captivate blog

Click boxes typically have pausing point at the end of their timeline, for a shape button you can choose the pausing time.

If sequence is not imposed, you need a advanced/shared action instead of a simple action to prevent releasing the playhead: Simple vs Standard action

Can you post a screenshot of the timeline? I suppose the sequence of clicking is not imposed? It is pretty easy to be able to allow multiple clicks on the different buttons, but the problem is that you want the shape to disappear automatically after a certain time. It can be done with micronavigation, will be bit complicated to set up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources