• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Inserting a question in to an existing quiz

Dec 17, 2007 Dec 17, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're using version 6.1 of Presenter in PowerPoint 2000 and 2003. We're trying to insert a question in to the middle of an existing quiz. When I add a question in the quiz manager the newly inserted question overwrites one of my my existing question (slides), followed by a friendly error message dialog stating an unexpected error occured. The question never shows up in the quiz manager, just one of my existing questions gets splatted.

Looks like there's some sort of corruption occuring in the quiz that I can't fix without rewriting the entire quiz.

Does anyone know how to work around this problem?

Thanks in advance

Phil
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
I fixed this problem by doing two things. Firstly I deleted the summary slide at the end of the quiz. This stopped the error dialog appearing, but the new slides I was trying to insert were still overwriting an existing question. I then deleted the questions that were being overwritten, and all subsequent inserted questions worked correctly. Seems like something got corrupted in the question slide.

The quiz result summary page gets regenerated so there's no problem with deleting it if things ge...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Double posted message

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I fixed this problem by doing two things. Firstly I deleted the summary slide at the end of the quiz. This stopped the error dialog appearing, but the new slides I was trying to insert were still overwriting an existing question. I then deleted the questions that were being overwritten, and all subsequent inserted questions worked correctly. Seems like something got corrupted in the question slide.

The quiz result summary page gets regenerated so there's no problem with deleting it if things get corrupted behind the scenes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources