• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ideal screen resolution for simulations

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2015 Jun 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recorded screens in Captivate and exported them as MP4s into Presenter.  Originally recorded in 1920 x 1080.  They look fine at any resolution I set my screen to when I play them back in Windows Media Player but when imported into Presenter they render terribly at all resolutions.  Where did I go wrong?  Is there a recommended setting for RECORDING and in the absence of that is there a recommended setting in PRESENTER for Page Setup (Slide Size) or anything else I can do to fix the way the 1920 x 1080 video renders in Presenter?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 02, 2015 Jun 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Most PPT slides are much smaller than that in resolution and then placing your video on them creates an even smaller area for them to play in. You are probably seeing some pretty bad image compression as a result. Check your PPT slide size and you may want to try doing your captures closer to the 1024 X 768 range.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources