• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't install new flash

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2015 Jun 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't install new flash player.  Can't uninstall old one.  Can't install one from direct download.  Programs lock up when I run them and say "not responding."

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2015 Jun 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi tblaney6591,

In order to provide help as quickly as possible, please put the following information into your post:

• Your operating system & version
  • Your web browser(s) & version
  • Your Flash Player version
  • Explain your problem in step-by-step detail if possible
  • A direct link to a page that demonstrates the problem
  • If you get error messages, please provide a screenshot: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1070933

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2015 Jun 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using OS X Yosemite version 10.10.3

Web browser is Safari Version 8.0.6

I currently do not have a flash player installed as I deleted all flash versions (I was trying for a "clean" install)

My problem: I download the Flash Installer off your website.  I click to install it and the install box comes up.  I click the install box and all it does is "bounce" (like programs in OS X do when they are loading).  The problem is that the program then gets stuck and will not open.  The box just continually "bounces" like it's trying to open but then never gets there.  I then have to force quit the install program because it says it's "not responding"

No direct link to page that demonstrates the problem (?)

No error message.  Program just won't open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 04, 2015 Jun 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You might want to try the following Adobe website. Go down to the bottom where it says, "Still having problems?". Click on the link for Safari browser.

Installation problems | Flash Player | Mac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines