• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe Presenter video express is crashing

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2015 Jun 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having an issue with the adobe presenter video express I can record short video's 20-30 seconds but if I try to record longer video I get the error message shown below.

computer specs

Intel Core I5-4210U CPU 1.7GHz 2.4GHz

16gb memory

64bit windows 7

I have checked updates on the camera presenter and drivers I do have multiple monitors connected with a ultra-station J5.

Any suggestions?

I have adobe presenter 10 and the video express 10 64bit Microsoft power point 2007

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 02, 2015 Jun 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Presenter 10 is not tested with PowerPoint 2007 and you may get unexpected behaviour. Also looking at the error it seems that it could be an issue with the graphics driver. Can you update you graphics and video drivers and then try to record again?

Regards,

Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2015 Jun 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Can you collect the logs and send us so that we can investigate in this issue.

You can download the Log Collector tool from here for collecting logs --> Log Collector Tool

Kindly mention the date when it was showing the error message when you send us the logs.

Regards,

Soumo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2015 Jun 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I updated my driver to the current version Intell HD Graphics 4400 driver version is 10.18.14.4099

here is a log file after I ran the program and it failed I ran this on 6/3/2015 at about 9:20 am.  Hopefully you can download the file I shared the link listed below let me know if you have any issues.

Download File

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 04, 2015 Jun 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks!! We are looking into it the logs.

Can you try out the following steps and help us with some more information:

1. Launch the app in diagnostic mode - Type "Troubleshoot Adobe Presenter Video Express" from start menu
  2. Reproduce the error in the app, then close Orate. You will be prompted to save the log somewhere, or email it. User can directly use this feature if the app hasn’t crashed, OR
  3. Press the windows key + R to bring up the run dialog. Enter “%temp%\cpel_log.txt” to open the log file. Send this file to us.

Also try disabling the external monitors and record a video and check if the issue is still reproducible and let us know.

Regards,

Soumodipto

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried the recording with no external monitors still the same issue.

please see the attached log file.  I had tried this with IBM Lotus notes

open and also with the application closed.

Download File

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two other team mates who are having the same issue.  Any assistance would be appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2015 Jun 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am looking for any assistance that can be provided.  The Presenter video recorder feature is currently not working and i need some guidance as to what to do next to help get this issue resolved

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 15, 2015 Jun 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try reaching out to Adobe Support directly: Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 16, 2015 Jun 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We trying to find the issue. Can you help us with some more information. Kindly try out these steps below and let us know.

1. Press Windows Key + R to open the run dialog.
  2. Enter %AppData%\Local\Adobe\Presenter Video Express 10.0
  3. Open file preferences.xml in WordPad.
  4. Search for ‘projectBasePath’. Change this path to some other location, like a different disk drive, etc.
  5. Try the workflow again and get back to us.

Also, does this issue happen when the webcam is switched off?

Regards,

Soumodipto

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 18, 2017 Mar 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Video Presenter Express 11.0 and it is also crashing. 

I am creating a video that will be used for Adobe Generation Professional and Adobe Education Exchange.  It works fine with Illustrator, Character and Acrobat... but as soon as I do something on Photoshop it dies.

I have no idea what to do as this is case sensitive. I have the have the video to Greg and uploaded by Monday for the course.  Thus, I need a good answer quickly.

Any ideas on how to correct this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 21, 2017 Mar 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

KShinabery,

Is this an issue with Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Presenter?

You posted this in a Presenter forum but your post seems to referene Photoshop. I just want to make sure you get the right answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources