• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Authentification probel with Adobe Digital Editions

Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2015 Jun 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, everybody. I have a problem with my Adobe Digital Editions programm. I installed it and now i want to authenticate my computer with the adobe ID. I have an Adobe ID but everytime i want to authenticate it there is a fault which says i wrote the wrong code word or register ID. But i wrote everything right! I've checked it. I also clicked on the link in the varification e-mail. On the internet i can register me in my account but not in my adobe digital editions.... (p.s. there is windows on my computer) thanks for helping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 23, 2015 Jun 23, 2015

Hi Now i know why i wasn't able to authorise my laptop with digital editions... Digital Editions don't like special signs in the password.. so change your password and use only ordinary letters and numbers or something like that... Don't take Ö/Ä/Ãœ and so on  

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry i meant Authentication problem with Adobe Digital Editions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the exact error message ??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2015 Jun 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

first thanks for answering.

it's in German: it means that i wrote the wrong Adobe ID/password or the eBook provider is wrong and "try it again".... But i wrote in the eBook provider: Adobe ID, and in the Adobe ID field: my e-mail adress and below my password. First i thought i wrote something wrong, but i tryed it again. So i wrote everythin right ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 04, 2015 Jun 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check caps lock is on or off.

try to login at adobe.com sign in to verify that user id and password is correct

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2015 Jun 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The check caps lock is off. And i can login in my adobe id account so the password is correct... i also tryed to change my password but with the new password it doesn't work too.. I don't have any idea why i can't authenticate it with my pc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ciao jemimav, ho il tuo stesso problema. Ti prego, se riesci a trovare una soluzione fuori da questo forum puoi postarla qui? Ti sarei infinitamente grata. Io farò la stessa cosa.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hy yes i will write it here when i found a solution for this problem i hope i will find one

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2015 Jun 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Now i know why i wasn't able to authorise my laptop with digital editions... Digital Editions don't like special signs in the password.. so change your password and use only ordinary letters and numbers or something like that... Don't take Ö/Ä/Ãœ and so on  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 23, 2015 Jun 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

jemimav sei un angelo, grazie grazie grazie.

ciao

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines