• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

loan token not found

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2015 Apr 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using my NOOK for years without issue.  Then recently I am having trouble accessing new books (this does not happen with e-books that are several years old, only with new books)...

I can download the book to my computer and put it on my nook.  Using my computer I can view the book on my nook and read it.  But after I eject my book and try to access the book on my nook it gives me various error messages like "loan token not found" or "loan period not valid" etc.

Any ideas why this is happening?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 05, 2015 Jun 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great question - am also looking for answer (most info I've found/tried is from 2009-2011).    All looks good on computer - problem just happens after ejecting book & trying to read from Nook.  Have deauthorized & uninstalled everything, then started again from scratch.  Still having problem & know that I'm not the only one.

Help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines