• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

trial version wants serial number?

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2007 Dec 18, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the trial version of adobe_captivate_3_WWE.exe this afternoon for my company, and when I try to install it, it requires a serial number -- I got the file from the download page and checked twice to make sure I hadn't gotten hold of the wrong file. I am trying to install it to w/2000-sp 4 but I can't see that making a difference.
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,
Take Only Pictures And Leave Only Footprints
TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
By chance are you trying to download it onto a computer with Windows 2000? The trial version is not supported on Windows 2000 and will give you the serial number question. You can run the full purchased version on 2000 but not the trial, so it only gives you the option to buy.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I remember, the Trial version offers two (2) options (one on top of the other). At the top of the dialog is the request for a number, to register and active the product, and below that - but - on the same dialog - is the 2nd option to "Try for 30 days" (or some such wording).

Take another look and see if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
By chance are you trying to download it onto a computer with Windows 2000? The trial version is not supported on Windows 2000 and will give you the serial number question. You can run the full purchased version on 2000 but not the trial, so it only gives you the option to buy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources