• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Install newest flash player Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.3

Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2015 Jun 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It starts to download, then quits at 54%. I've been trying to download it for days now and I still get the same response. I wish I could actually get AHOLD of Adobe, but I guess no one actually works there, so I'm here. Below is what I see everytime I try to download. This is the second post I've made. I think my other one got deleted. PLEASE HELP

Screen Shot 2015-05-31 at 5.12.30 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jun 06, 2015 Jun 06, 2015

This may sound crazy, but I was also trying unsuccessfully to install the latest Flash player for my Mac 10.10.3 Yosemite. I stumbled upon this, which actually worked:

First I tried uninstalling Flash altogether, which froze and I don't know if it uninstalled or not.

So I followed what I thought were the instructions for running Diagnostics (turn off Mac, push on button, hold down D until diagnostics starts). The first time I just held down "d" but nothing happened, so I turned off and on again ho

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi kduff32,

To troubleshoot further I'll need to get some log files from you.  Please see the FAQ Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on the Macintosh? and provide all four (4) files listed.  Please read through the FAQ before doing anything so that you don't have to repeat steps in order to provide all 4 files listed.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maria, Thank you for replying.

I am trying to follow the steps, however, I can't get the flash player to install, so I'm unable to finish the files. It still only downloads to 54%.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2015 Jun 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This may sound crazy, but I was also trying unsuccessfully to install the latest Flash player for my Mac 10.10.3 Yosemite. I stumbled upon this, which actually worked:

First I tried uninstalling Flash altogether, which froze and I don't know if it uninstalled or not.

So I followed what I thought were the instructions for running Diagnostics (turn off Mac, push on button, hold down D until diagnostics starts). The first time I just held down "d" but nothing happened, so I turned off and on again holding down Shift/D. It took a really long time to start up but then it looked like my regular screen, no "Running Diagnostics" message or anything.

So I thought what the heck I'll try running the Flash Installer again, and it installed!!! I was floored, but didn't argue!

I have no idea why it worked but I pass this on to anyone suffering the same frustration about getting Flash installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will be trying this immediately.Thank you for the heads up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked!! Thank you again:)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 07, 2015 Jun 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I’m delighted!!! This was soooooo frustrating! Keep in mind that I have no idea why it worked, I’m not quite that technical, but I’m so glad it worked for you!

Susan Culligan

susanculligan@gmail.com

831-234-5520

Susan Culligan Web Design

susanculliganwebdesign.com

Got to Get Organized

got2getorg.com

Director of Communications & Technology

National Association of Professional Organizers, Los Angeles

tech@napo-la.org

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines