Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Robohelp 11 - Chapter name not displayed in master page

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2015 Jun 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

when i insert the field “chapter name” in a master page, in the printed documentation appears error message instead of my chapter name:

Error: To apply heading 1 to the test to be displayed at this point, use the record card home

Does anybody know why? And how to avoid this error ?

Best Regards.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 06, 2015 Jun 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not something I have seen myself or seen reported. If you will set up a new one or two topic project that demonstrates the problem, you can send it to me and I will take a look. See the Contact page on my site and send the project as instructed there. Do make sure you include a link to this thread and please do not email the project direct.

What version of Word are you using?

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 09, 2015 Jun 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What language is your Word installation? I had a similar problem when Word was set to a language other than English.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp