• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Robohelp 11 - Printed documentation generate table of content with two empty lines

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2015 Jun 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

when i print documentation, robohelp generates a table of content with two empty lines. I get this strange issue when i print documentation with index or glossary are selected.

How can avoid this issue ?

Best Regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 05, 2015 Jun 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you show us a screenshot so that we can see what you mean? Reply via the forum webpage so that you can include a screenshot.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2015 Jun 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

toc 1.pngtoc 2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2015 Jun 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

the point "12" in TOC is created because index is automatically generated in heading 1 ( as you can see in the black circle) , and the point 13 is generated automatically by the system.

Printed document is generated with dotx template and i can't see how set the style for index items.

Thanks for support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 10, 2015 Jun 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think you have a blank line in a topic that is set to the Heading 1 style so that creates the first line. The second one I would guess is because in the document that blank line is at the end of a page and Word is spanning it across the page break.

If you are generating your printed documentation using a Word template, you can modify any of the styles including the index in that template.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp