Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADE Scroll on Windows

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2015 Apr 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I installed ADE version 4.0 on my windows laptop. When reading an epub3 file, I am noticing a big issue. When I try to scroll with the arrow (both keyboard and the navigation bar) instead of going to the following page, it jumps to the next chapter. I am unable to read or see the rest of the content even though I know it exists. When I view the same file on ADE version 3.0 I do not have this issue. Also, this issue does not occur on a macbook. It seems specific to version and windows. Are you guys aware of this? Do you have any immediate solutions? When can we expect the issue to be resolved?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 08, 2015 Jun 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I am having the same issue you're describing. My file is an ePUB book and the worst part is that I attempted to see it in ADE V3 and found the same issue. It's been 2 months since you posted this, were you able to come across a solution? I would really appreciate it!

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines