• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do I install adobe flash player on my mac laptop

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2015 Jun 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried several times to install adobe flash player 17. on my mac, OSX 10.6, Firefox 38, Safari 5.1, but when i get to the installation manager window the install is greyed out.

I have uninstalled older version of flash player, tried the macromedia.com/lget/flashplayer/address but is was not found on my server. I have tried to locate the shockwave flash plug-in but it was not found under the firefox-tools-add-ons.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Jun 08, 2015 Jun 08, 2015

Hi bonnie37788186,

Just click on check box near to "I have read and agree to the terms of the Flash Player License Agreement". The "INSTALL" button will get enable.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm assuming this is the online installer downloaded from one of the get.adobe.com/flashplayer pages.  The online installer isn't supported on OS X 10.6, but there's a bug on one of the pages and it's delivering the online installer instead of the offline installer.  This bug is due to be fixed soon.

In the mean time, please use the offline installer posted at the bottom of the Installation problems | Flash Player | Mac page, in the 'Still having problems' section.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried using the installer posted at the bottom of the installation

problems | Flash Player | Mac page in the 'Still having problems" section

and got the same greyed out install box at the bottom of the installer

window

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi bonniec37788186,

Can you please post a screenshot (How to post a screenshot in the forum)  of the offline installer (file name install_flash_player_osx.dmg)?

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen shot 2015-06-08 at 4.34.44 PM.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi bonnie37788186,

Just click on check box near to "I have read and agree to the terms of the Flash Player License Agreement". The "INSTALL" button will get enable.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2015 Jun 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

SO SIMPLE! YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines