• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why does the installer get to 54% then stops and says error?

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2015 Jun 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why does the installer get to 54% then stops and says error?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if this is the same reason, but I am using Kaspersky virus software and I have to disable it before downloading any programs, or it stops before it is done and gives me an error. (frustrating)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@christof1395

What is the OS, including version, that this is happening on? Please post a screenshot (How to post a screenshot in the forum) of the installer with the error message.

@kdwpilgrim1

What is the error Kaspersky returns when you try to install Flash Player with Kaspersky enabled?

Thank you both

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't get an error from Kaspersky, so it took a while to find out why downloads stop. All downloads. Not just Flash Player. If I exit Kaspersky the downloads work just fine. I don't know if that is @'s problem... but since, like me, they didn't seem be getting an error message, I thought I would throw my 2 cents worth of experience into the mix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines