• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cathy

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2015 Jun 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downloaded a library book via Digital Editions.   However, when I try to open it on my PC it says  the book is protectged by Adobe Digital Rights Management and is not currently authorized for  use with my Adobe ID.   I have successfully downloaded library books previously.    I just bought some books from Kobo.   Has this upset some setting??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2015 Jun 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This error comes when you previously downloaded the book with some authorization credentials.

Now again if you try to download the book from same download link but current ADE authorization is different, you will receive this error.

Solution:

1. Make sure ADE is authorized with same credentials, as it was authorized when book was downloaded for the first time.

Then this error will not come.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2015 Jun 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much.

Cathy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines