Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is Adobe Connect for me?

Jun 10, 2015 Jun 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can 2 meetings on the same user take place at the same time?

Can reoccurring meetings be booked?

Can a recording be made before the actual meeting?

Can polls and surveys be done using the program?

Do people we invite for meetings have to have a special program or is it easy to use?  For instance, for Skype you have to have a Windows ID.

TOPICS
Training

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 10, 2015 Jun 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Holly McCallum wrote:

Can 2 meetings on the same user take place at the same time?

This depends on licensing. Under the Named Host model (most commonly purchased) only one meeting instance is allowed per named Meeting Host. So you would need 2 Meeting Host licenses for this. Under the Concurrent User license, one individual could run multiple meeting rooms, but they would then occupy multiple licenses.

Holly McCallum wrote:

Can reoccurring meetings be booked?

Yes, once a Connect meeting is created, it has a static URL and can be used whenever you need it 24/7/365. The scheduling of the meeting is easiest done in your email/calendar tool where you can set up a meeting invite and put a recurrence on it. Just include the URL for the meeting room and you are good to go.

Holly McCallum wrote:

Can a recording be made before the actual meeting?

I suppose. You can go into a room and record whenever you like. I'm not sure I understand what information you are asking for here.

Holly McCallum wrote:

Can polls and surveys be done using the program?

Yes, There is a Poll pod which allows you to ask Multiple Choice, Multiple Answer or Short Answer questions. You can also use Adobe Presenter or Adobe Captivate to create polling questions that can be loaded into the Connect room.

Holly McCallum wrote:

Do people we invite for meetings have to have a special program or is it easy to use?  For instance, for Skype you have to have a Windows ID.

The basic requirements for joining an Adobe Connect meeting are:

• A web browser
  • Flash Player 11.2 or newer (17 is current)
  • Internet connection

Full technical requirements can be found here: Adobe Connect Technical Specs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines