• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Robohep 6 Deactivation

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2007 Dec 20, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hoping someone can help me here............

I am using Robohelp 6 and want to install it on a new laptop I just receeived. Before i can install it, it says I must Deactivate the copy on my old machine by selecting Deactivate from the Help Menu. The problem is when I go to the Help menu there is no option available to deactivate it.

Does anyone know how to deactivate the product or at least a way round so that I can install the software on my laptop.

Thanks in advance.

David

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It reads Transfer Activation on my machine.

If you have only installed RH6 on your desktop and not on any other PC, you can also install it legally on your laptop without transferring the activation.

You are allowed to install it on two PCs as long as the copies of RH are not in simultaneous use.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry should have been a bit clearer......... it does say Transfer Activation, but it is greyed out and no matter what i try I can't get it to become available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Activation is also greyed out?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
My apologies.......problem sorted!

Some other numpty had installed it on his machine and never let me know.......he deactivated and uninstalled his copy and I was able to activate mine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp