• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows xp pro adobe stops half way on donwload ??

Jun 09, 2015 Jun 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello i have a widows xp pro laptop . When i try to download adobe flash player it stops at half way and need to close the window.

Also i have the drivers and utilities dvd amilo pro for the laptop.it is a fujitsu siemens V3205

If any answers please.

I cannot watch so many videos on youtube.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 09, 2015 Jun 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 10, 2015 Jun 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Your not the only one here Natalie. I'm having the same problem but mine is on a desk top

machine which has got plenty of processing and storage power. Ive heard nothing from Adobe

today

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi nataliek93 and miket9816841,

What service pack do you have installed, if any, on the XP system?

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Service pack 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi miket9816841,

Thank you.  I know there was an issue with the online installer and XP SP2 that was supposed to have been resolved with yesterday's release.  I'd like to get the User Agent string information from your system to pass on to the team that handles the online installer so they can troubleshoot this further.  Please do the following:

• Launch the browser and navigate to http://www.whatsmyuseragent.com/
  • Copy the contents of the User Agent information displayed and post it into your reply.
    • It'll look something like this:  Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/43.0.2357.124 Safari/537.36

Until this issue is resolved for XP users, please use the offline installer posted at the bottom of the Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows page in the 'Still having problems' section. There will be 3 links to download the Flash Player for the various supported browsers..  If you use multiple browsers you'll want to download and install Flash Player for each of the browsers that you use.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 11, 2015 Jun 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi already sorted it out I turned off my antivirus software after that I got spammed by unwanted emails

Sent by Outlook for Android

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2015 Jun 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi miket9816841,

Were you able to install, using the online installer, after disabling the anti-virus software?  If so, what anti-virus software do you use?

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 04, 2015 Jul 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I am sorry i did not respond.

I have resolved tmy problem because i have reset factory my laptop and the only thing i did what insert the dvd drivers and utilities and downloaded the adove and it worked!!

Thank you!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines