• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

macbook air won't finish flash install

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2015 Jun 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

new macbook air 11"(i5, 4GB ram) running yosemite. when I download the dmg it verifies, starts the install and gets about halfway and bonks. nonspecific error message that sends me back to try again. Adobe forums tell me to look for previous versions in the file hierarchy, but nothing Flash or Shockwave even exist...anywhere. NEED some relief.....any help is appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2015 Jun 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi lisajdt79258339,

Please do the following:

• post a screenshot of the error message (see How to post a screenshot in the forum‌)
  • Provide all 4 installer log files as listed in this FAQ: Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on the Macintosh?
    • Please read through the FAQ in its entirety before doing anything.  This will prevent you from running the installer multiple times to obtain all log files with the requested information.
    • For the last 2 files in the list (Adobe_ADM.log and Adobe_GDE.log) please follow the instructions to enable verbose logging before running the installer again.

After running the installer again and obtaining all 4 files, please upload them using the instructions here How to share a document

Thank you,

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines