• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

thank you thank you

Participant ,
Dec 20, 2007 Dec 20, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter, I just wanted to thank you for your awesomely useful snippets. I have a giant help system that suddenly refused to compile. I couldn't for the life of me figure out why (and, in my panic, was about to take drastic remedial action), when I happened upon Snippet 68. Turns out using conditional build expressions with a single topic that has merged vertical cells in the extreme right column causes the program to crash. Since I had just completed a topic with merged table cells, I knew exactly how to fix the problem. Voila! Everything works just fine now, and I'm back on track to meet my deadline. I can't thank you and all the other experts on this forum enough.

Kathy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 20, 2007 Dec 20, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aw gee! You'll make me go all bashful.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Dec 28, 2007 Dec 28, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me, too.

Harvey

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, Kathy, you've done it, now!

When Peter gets all bashful, he starts taking off his clothes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You rat Leon. You promised not to tell anyone about that night!

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

You simply haven't lived until you have floated alongside Peter in the Dead Sea during January! He was VERY bashful then!

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know we are writers, but this mental image you are drawing for us needs some graphics to really bring it home!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thankfully this is a text only forum!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Happy New Year to all! (Taking Monday off, too.)

Leon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp