• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is lastest version of Adobe Flash Player for Windows Vista 64-Bit?

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2015 Jun 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the lastest version of Adobe Flash Player for Windows Vista 64-Bit with IE9 as I removed my existing Adobe Flash Player and the System Requirements for Adobe Flash Player 18 do not have Windows Vista 64-Bit?

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 11, 2015 Jun 11, 2015

Hello,

While 64-bit Vista is not listed on there, the latest version of Flash Player, 18.0.0.160, will still install on it.

What does 'does not work mean'?  Does it install correctly, but Flash content doesn't display?  Are you using the 32-bit or 64-bit IE browser?

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2015 Jun 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi DonZ0001,

64-bit Vista is listed as a supported platform in the he latest Flash Player tech specs:

• 32- and 64-bit: Microsoft® Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, Windows 7, Windows 8.x

The latest version of Flash Player for all supported Windows (and Mac) platforms is 18.0.0.160.  The table on this page, http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/‌, is regularly updated with the latest supported versions.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The System Requirements for Adobe Flash Player 18 on Adobe Flash Player Install for all versions does not state Windows Vista 64-Bit as it just states Windows Vista (32 bit).

I tried installing Adobe Flash Player 18 for IE - Active X and it does not work for Windows Vista 64-Bit, however, my Chrome Browser has Adobe Flash Player 18 and it does work for Windows Vista 64-Bit.

Go figure?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

While 64-bit Vista is not listed on there, the latest version of Flash Player, 18.0.0.160, will still install on it.

What does 'does not work mean'?  Does it install correctly, but Flash content doesn't display?  Are you using the 32-bit or 64-bit IE browser?

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2015 Jun 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded Flash again for IE - Active X using my IE 32 Bit which I used previously but this time it installed OK.

It must have been a "glitch"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2015 Jun 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi DonZ0001,

Glad to hear it's working for you now.  Thanks for the follow-up.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines