• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with flash player in mac

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2015 Jun 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,  i can't install the adobe flash player in my mac. it says it has problems.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 09, 2015 Jun 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

In order to provide help as quickly as possible, please put the following information into your post:

• Your operating system & version
  • Your web browser(s) & version
  • Explain your problem in step-by-step detail if possible
  • If you get error messages, please provide a screenshot: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1070933

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2015 Jun 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, my operating system is Mac OS X, version 10.9.5, my web browser is Safari version 7.1.6.

First of all, my problem was about downloading the adobe flash player installer, but i download in another computer and save it in a USB, so I tried to install in my computer and it can not complete the process.

Captura de pantalla 2015-06-10 a la(s) 23.56.53.png

Hope, you could help me with this problem, Maybe you could share with me by e-mail the installator or something. I'll have tried many times, and i can't do it.

Thanks, Gabriela

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2015 Jun 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi serali,

That appears to be the old, no longer supported, online installer.  What is the name of the file?  This will confirm to me if it is or isn't.  Also, when did you download this file?  Was it recently or some time ago?

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The name of the fill is: AdobeFlashPlayer_17_a_intsall 12.17.11.dmg.

I can't remember she i have downloaded tis file, because I copy from another computer. Maybe it's about 1 moth ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi serali,

Please delete this install file and go to https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer to delete the latest installer.  That file should work if the computer is connected to the internet.  If not, it'll be due to some other issue.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've make the steps you told me, and it didn't work. it suddenly appeared this screen, Captura de pantalla 2015-06-11 a la(s) 00.45.32.png

but then, I search the file in my computer and is not there. Then again appeared this page...

Captura de pantalla 2015-06-11 a la(s) 12.13.56.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi serali,

Those two images are expected behaviour.  Step 1 is to download the installer, which is normally saved in the Downloads folder, unless you saved it somewhere else.  During this step, the output in the browser advances to step 2.  Please check the Downloads folder for the Flash Player install file.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have search the file, and I don't find it. there isn't any folder in my computer. What could I do then?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2015 Jun 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi serali,

When you click 'Install Now' or 'Download Now' in step 1 the installer file is downloaded to your your computer.  This is most likely the Downloads folder, located at /Users/YourUserID/Downloads, unless you changed it.  After the download completes, go to this folder and the newly downloaded installer file will be there.  If it's not there then something else is preventing it from downloading.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines