Exit

Flash Player repair

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2015 Jun 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had lots of problems with Flash Player running in IE 11

First I uninstalled Flash from my programs OK

I was sure it was a problem with my IE 11 so I rolled back to IE 8.  Then reinstalled IE 9, 10, and then 11 all OK.

I then tried to install Flash again.  The installer ran and started to download up to about 49% and failed four times.

I turned off my fire-wall and still failed twice.  Is there some way to do the download and install the program off line?

PS: flash still works in Crome but most of my links are set up in IE and I don't understand what could be the problem.

PSS: I tried yet again with all background program serveries and tasks stopped NO JOY.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 13, 2015 Jun 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Links to the offline installers are here: Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows.

[topic moved to Flash Player forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2015 Jun 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no idea where you moved this question which remains unresolved!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 14, 2015 Jun 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I moved your question to the Flash Player forum.

You sent me a PM, which I do not understand; please keep the conversation here in the forum!

If you did use the offline installers, and they failed, please post the contents of the FlashInstall.log file in C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines