• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player wouldn't let me go past step 3 of 3. I am not interested in the suggested products but there is no option to decline. Help please

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2015 Jun 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash player wouldn't let me go past step 3 of 3. I am not interested in the suggested products but there is no option to decline. Help please

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2015 Jun 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not a helpful reply. I have a similar problem> I get to screen3 but don't get the advert and when I close the window  "No Flashplayer" though the installer remains. Adobe suggest closing all browsers before trying the installation. It did not work for me but it may for you. Download installer from web site then close the browsers, then click install. Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2015 Jun 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just a thought. Have you tried watching something which needs flash player, it may be there. Its a plug in rather than an app so it won't appear in your apps list. I don't know where windows lists the plug ins but if you can check them and it is just possible its there and you did not know because it vanished on download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines