• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe isn't updating.

Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2015 Jun 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to update Adobe Creative Cloud and it loads two percent and says "Trying to connect to the server..." I let it go for a while to give it time but it never loaded. I tried closing it and retrying the update and it does the same thing. Any help?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 15, 2015 Jun 15, 2015

Please try the steps below:

1) Uninstall the Adobe CC desktop app (https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html)

2) Install the latest version of Adobe creative cloud from the link: Creative Cloud Help | Creative Cloud for desktop

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2015 Jun 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi CJ,

Please follow below steps :

1)

Click on the Finder and look for the options listed next to Apple Icon located at the top left corner of the Desktop screen and click on "Go" menu button and select "Utilities" option.

(Applications>Utiliites)

Locate Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Application Manager folder under Utilities window and trash both folders.

2)

Click on the below link and download & run Adobe Cleaner tool :

Select the option "Adobe Application Manager for Mac OS X 10.6" and then click on "Clean up Selected" .

https://helpx.adobe.com/content/help/en/creative-suite/kb/cs5-cleaner-tool-installation-pr oblems/_j...

3) Click on the below link and download Creative Cloud Installer file and use the same to install the Creative Cloud Desktop application.

https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud‌

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Sheena, I have a PC Windows 7, any instructions for that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2015 Jun 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try the steps below:

1) Uninstall the Adobe CC desktop app (https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html)

2) Install the latest version of Adobe creative cloud from the link: Creative Cloud Help | Creative Cloud for desktop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 15, 2015 Jun 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i tried the uninstaller and it keeps saying "Another version of Creative Cloud desktop or other Adobe installer is currently running. To continue, please close those instances first." I've made sure no other adobe programs are running through the Task Manager, and it keeps popping up that message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 16, 2015 Jun 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CJ, please try to use the Adobe CC cleaner tool:

Use the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 16, 2015 Jun 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try Services in Task Manager Many Adobe Programs have services or Process running and that’s what blocking you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi CJ,

Were you able to get it fixed? The latest version should be 2.1.1.110.

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2015 Jun 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I restarted my computer. I opened up the task manager and waited for Creative Cloud and Adobe Desktop services and any other adobe programs I could find to start up and I closed them. I used the Creative Cloud Uninstaller and it all worked from there. Thanks for the help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines