Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

capturing a holdover comment box

Jul 09, 2007 Jul 09, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what their proper name is but you know the yellow comment box that displays in most windows applications when you hover over an object? That fella. I can appreciate that these could be an unwanted distraction in most cases and can understand why the default setting is not to capture these but i specifically want to show this. Can any one tell me how to do that?
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 09, 2007 Jul 09, 2007
Hi onetreeisland and welcome to our community

Unless I'm misunderstanding you, these little beasties are normally called "Tooltips". You might try one of the two following approaches.

1. In your Recording Options (Options > Recording Options... > Recording Options tab, make sure "Enable auto recording" is selected. For the Recording mode, click the drop-down and select Demonstration. Then click the Edit settings... button. Place a check mark to enable the option "Convert tooltips to rollover c...

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 09, 2007 Jul 09, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi onetreeisland and welcome to our community

Unless I'm misunderstanding you, these little beasties are normally called "Tooltips". You might try one of the two following approaches.

1. In your Recording Options (Options > Recording Options... > Recording Options tab, make sure "Enable auto recording" is selected. For the Recording mode, click the drop-down and select Demonstration. Then click the Edit settings... button. Place a check mark to enable the option "Convert tooltips to rollover captions".

Or...

2. During the process of recording, when you see a tooltip appear, press the Print Screen key to capture the screen with the tooltip visible.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources