• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot downlaod latest version of Reader. I get as far as (..allow... to make changes to computer..) then nthng else happens. I have tried all the reccommended suggestions.

Jun 15, 2015 Jun 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't finish download of latest version of Reader. It stops after asking to allow program to make changes to computer. Nothing happens after that.  am using Windows 7.  Please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2015 Jun 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please share the scrrenshot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 17, 2015 Jun 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response. I really don't have a screenshot. What happens after I go through all the steps as instructed the last being to allow the program to make changes to my computer, a blank window "Adobe Download Manager" appears and nothing happens after that. I do not get any error messages. I have antivirus programs turned off. I find this frustrating as I deleted version XI as I at first thought that to be the problem as I been told you can't have two versions simultaneously. Can you please help me.

Bernard

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2015 Jul 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The same thing is happened to me; Adobe download manager doesn't start; it happens with Flash Player as well.

I think this stuff began after problem with the passwords theft.

Aldo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines