• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Regarding my tablet Visual Land Prestige Elite 9Q 8G

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2015 Jun 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morining I am trying to download the flash player but it comes this message:

We're Sorry

This content requires Adobe Flash Player, which is not supported by your device. This content can be viewed on a desktop computer or on mobile devices that support Flash Player.

how can I make it work???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ctrev16,

Flash Player is not supported on any mobile (Android, Blackberry, iOS, WindowsPhone) device.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maria, Thanks for your prompt response, Yes, I do understand that Flash player is not suitable for tablets but do we have an optionfor this and flash player compatible to this, I already download ADOBE AIR but didn't help

Thanks again Maria

Carlos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ctrev16,

There are unsupported options available, however, since they are unsupported I can't recommend them, but if you search for it you'll find it.  One of those recommendations will be to manually install Flash Player using the .apk file.  While Adobe hosts these old files in an archive page, I do not recommend installing it on your tablet.  These are very old (well over 4 years) and have not been updated with security fixes, so by installing one of these you can be opening up your table to malicious attacks.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well anyway thanks for your help...

Carlos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines