• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

when I downloaded e-book from a public library I have a message Connection Error Detected Digital Ed

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2014 Mar 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I downloaded an e-book from  a public library I have a message:

Connection Error Detected

Digital Editions could not connect to the fulfillement server. Please make sure you are connected to the Internet

But I am connected.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 15, 2015 Jun 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help!  I am having the same problem as well.  I had ADE 3.0 installed & it was still working properly about 3 weeks ago.  When I tried to open a book I had downloaded from our library yesterday, I got the connection error, cant connect to the fulfillment server, make sure you are connected to the internet.   I have tried uninstalling 3.0, reinstalling it, uninstalling & updating to 4.0.3, and I am still getting the same error message.  I can open a sample book I downloaded from from Adobe, but books from my library won't transfer & open.  I have also tried to deauthorize my computer so I can reauthorize it & I get a check internet connection message. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2015 Jun 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try running ADE from your admin account on your computer.  That ended up working for me.  I tried all the fixes on here, did the control shift d to deauthorize & then couldn't authorize again, got can't connect to the activation server.  When I went into it from my admin account & had to click on help, deauthrorize & then authorize.  I could then add the borrowed library book & transfer it to my Kobo Glo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines