• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adding a second e-reader

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2015 Jun 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Purchased a 2nd Kobo e-reader.  Can see it in ADE but can't download books - get an error message.  How do I set it up correctly.?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 16, 2015 Jun 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the error message you are getting? If possible share the screenshot of the error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2015 Jun 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The error message is "COPY NOT ALLOWED - No Permission to copy the book"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2015 Jun 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This book might have set with the permission to read in a single device only. In Library mode, right click on the book and select Item Info.

If viewing permission is set to Single device, you can't Copy to another device.

CopyPermission1.png

CopyPermission2.png

CopyPermission3.png

Hope this helps you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I checked the book.  It says"Viewing: On any device until 7/7/2015 6:07PM".   It is a library book.  After receiving your email and checking this information I successfully  downloaded the book to the older Kobo.  Can you have two Kobo readers on one account?  The new Kobo is to replace my older Sony ereader.  My wife also has a Kobo ereader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was able to download a book from the Kobo book store through ADE and it copied fine to the new Kobo ereader

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines