• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player not recognized 18.0.0.160

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2015 Jun 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to use the MSI files to install Flash Player in preparation for SCCM deployment.

When I install the ActiveX version for IE11 on Win7 it is not being recognized. If I install it via the installer from the get flash site it is installed and works fine.

They are both the same version. I do notice in add/remove programs that the MSI is 18.2 MB while the web installer is 17.0 MB.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jun 17, 2015 Jun 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What other troubleshooting steps have you taken ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2015 Jun 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi mac760,

I am not able to reproduce the file size difference between the MSI and EXE installers.  Both register 17.0 MB in the Control Panel.

How are you installing when using the MSI file? Are you installing by double-clicking it and launching the UI or via command-line?  If command-line what is the command +arguments you are using to install?

Please provide the FlashInstall.log file saved at C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash directory.  If this is a 64-bit OS, there is another FlashInstall.log file saved at C:\Windows\SysWow64\Macromed\Flash.  We require both files from a 64-bit OS.  Upload the files using the instructions How to share a document and post the link to the files in your reply.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines