• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot download Flashplayer in IE11 Windows 7

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2015 Jun 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having this issue for days and trying everything suggested on IE sites and Adobe sites. 

First I couldn’t open PDF files and it wouldn’t let me reinstall adobe after I uninstalled it.  I ended up using Google Chrome to download Adobe Reader and Adobe Flash and so far that has cured my problem with PDF documents.

Now when I go to a game site that uses Flash Player, it asks me to update it, but when I try to download flash player in IE11 it says it couldn’t download, then the browser session ends and disconnects.  Also when I use the checker to see what version I have while in IE11, it says I have none installed.

I was able to download Adobe Flash in Google Chrome and enjoy websites that use flash while I am in Google Chrome. I don’t understand how I can have Adobe installed in Chrome but it doesn’t show up when I am using IE11.

I like the menu bar at the top that IE11 has, but am afraid I am going to have to migrate away from Internet explorer completely after using it for many years unless someone can help me figure this out.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 16, 2015 Jun 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am moving this to the "Installing Flash Player" forum for attention

Pattie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2015 Jun 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

From where you are trying to install flash player for IE11 and what is the name of the file?

Kindly go to https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer from you IE browser and click on install now button. A file will be downloaded, save it and then Run it to install flash player for IE browser.

Regards

Varun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2015 Jun 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had tried that many times before, but re tried just now. I got the same

message that flashplayer install exe couldnt be downloaded, and another

message popped up saying that Internet Explorer stopped working. I have

tried save/run, save, and run as well.

Greg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines