• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problems installing the update for Flash Player on my Mac (OS X 10.9.4)

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2015 Jun 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im have problems installing the update for Flash Player on my Mac (OS X 10.9.4). I download the update from Adobe's site. I click the install button and wait until the progress bar is complete. At that point it says installation has failed, Click Finish.

Screen Shot 2015-06-17 at 12.54.40 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2015 Jun 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi LarryASVT,

I'll need to get some log files from you to investigate further.  Please see the FAQ Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on the Macintosh? and provide all four files (install.log, FlashInstall.log, Adobe_ADM.log, and Adobe_GDE.log) files.  Please read through the FAQ before doing anything to prevent you from having to run the installer multiple times to obtain all the required information.  The FAQ contains a link to instructions for uploading the files.  Once that is done, please post the link to the files in your reply.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines