• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

code d'adobe flash player

Jun 16, 2015 Jun 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bonjour à tous!

j'ai l'ancienne version d'adobe flash player, donc j'ai voulu installer la nouvelle version mais problème il me demande un code pour effectuer des modifications, je ne sais pas de quel code ils veulent parler.

Du coup, je n'ai pas pu installer la dernière version, j'ai besoin de votre aide la dessus merci.

Daniel

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe does not ask for permission/passwords.  That will be the security of your computer requesting you to allow the change to the machine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's weird as I don't have a password to get into my Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2015 Jun 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi bigdani13,

This is the OS prompting for the password, not Flash Player.  Please see the FAQ What userid & password do I need to install Flash Player? for more information.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines